Stock Doctor Subscription Conditions
- There is a 30 day money back guarantee on your initial purchase in the first 30 days after your purchase of a full subscription for greater than 1 year.
- Your subscription will be due for renewal following the expiration of your subscription term.
- To find the price structure for renewal rates please refer to our Financial Services Guide (FSG).
- To find our subscriptions cancellation policy, please refer to our FSG.
- Monthly instalment clients please read “Monthly instalment service request agreement” section below.
- Monthly instalment is not available for multi-year licence terms.
- The 30 day trial period is an obligation free 30 day commitment that expires at maturity.
Monthly instalment service request agreement
Our commitment to you
This document outlines our service commitment to you, in respect of the monthly instalment request arrangements made between Lincoln Indicators Pty Ltd (Lincoln) ACN 006 715 573 (User ID 184214) and you. It sets out your rights, our commitment to you and your responsibilities to us together with where you should go for assistance.
INITIAL TERMS OF ARRANGEMENT
In terms of the monthly instalment request arrangements made between us and signed by you, we undertake to periodically debit your nominated account for the agreed amount for your Stock Doctor product annual subscription fees.
MONTHLY PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS
- The first drawing under this monthly instalment arrangement will occur upon processing of your Stock Doctor product registration form.
- If any drawing falls due on a non-business day, it will be debited from your account on the next business day following the scheduled drawing date.
- We will give you at least 14 days notice via email when changes to the initial terms of the arrangement are made.
- To discuss any changes to the initial terms, you can contact our Membership Services Team on 1300 676 333 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you find within the first 30 days of purchasing a Stock Doctor product that it does not perform to your expectations, we will offer you a full refund, unless you have previously purchased a 30-day trial subscription or are renewing an annual subscription. Please refer to our Financial Services Guide for our cancellation policy on multi-year subscriptions and renewals. To obtain a refund within 30 days, we require you to delete the software from your personal computer and return the software and packaging with a letter stating that the software has been removed from your personal computer.
Your commitment to us
It is your responsibility to ensure that:
- your nominated account can accept direct debits (your financial institution can confirm this)
- that on the drawing date there is sufficient cleared funds in the nominated account
- that you advise us if the nominated account is transferred or closed
- that you advise us if your credit card is discontinued or has expired.
If your drawing is returned or dishonoured by your financial institution, we will re-draw after three days. Should this produce the same result, we will contact you either by phone, email or letter to discuss payment options. Any transaction fees payable to us in respect of the above will be added to the account. Failure to pay will result in cancellation of your Stock Doctor product subscription.
Where the monthly instalment arrangement is entered into for the renewal of a Stock Doctor product after the first year, this agreement is for the entire year, with monthly payments required for the full twelve-month period.
Please note: Any outstanding amounts must be paid in full prior to a new licence code being issued.
CHANGES TO THE ARRANGEMENT
To make changes to the drawing arrangements, contact our Membership Services Team by calling 1300 676 333 or by emailing email@example.com. All changes to the drawing arrangements should be made at least 5 working days prior to the next scheduled drawing date. All personal information held by us will be kept confidential except information provided to our financial institution to initiate the drawing to your nominated account.
- If you believe that a drawing has been initiated incorrectly, please contact our Membership Services Team on 1300 676 333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive a refund of the drawing amount if we cannot substantiate the reason for the drawing.
- Lincoln reserves the right to decline your monthly instalment application.
Disposal of personal information
- payments which become overdue more that 60 days
- advice that payments are no longer overdue.