NOW is the ideal time to seize the investment opportunities created by this volatile market to maximise your capital growth and/or income stream potential.
During this webinar, you will get a unique insight into the world of managed funds from one of Australia’s leading boutique fund managers who collectively manage approximately $500 million of investors’ money.
The webinar will explore:
- Lincoln’s Managed Fund investment strategy and how we select stocks for income and growth portfolios
- How a Lincoln Managed Fund can complement your investment style and which one of our funds can work best for your circumstances:
- Lincoln Wholesale Australian Growth Fund (LAGF) is aimed at achieving high levels of capital growth over the long-term. The Fund’s proven performance over five years is 10.98% p.a^^ and has delivered an impressive 12-month total return of 11.44%^^
- Lincoln Wholesale Income Fund (LAIF) is an excellent opportunity if you are seeking a high level of income and some capital growth. Since its inception, the Fund has provided an income of 8.71% p.a. compared to its benchmark of just 5.75%* with an impressive total return since inception of 10.82% p.a*
- The current market and how we are positioned to take advantage of any opportunities NOW
- Drivers of fund performance for the past quarter
- The anticipated outlook for the next 12 months
The information is current as at 14 February 2019.
Investments go up and down. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
All figures are as at 31 January 2019.
^^Benchmark for the Growth Fund is the All Ordinaries Accumulation Index.
^^ Total Fund return is for LAGF Wholesale Fund and is inclusive of income paid and payable to the Fund to unit holders, in addition the difference in exit prices for the relevant periods net of management fees, ongoing fees and expenses and assumes distributions are reinvested and that no tax is deducted.
*Benchmark and the Income Fund (LAIF) performance is inclusive of franking credits. Source: Lincoln Indicators and Macquarie Equities.
Matthew Swartz is the Portfolio Manager in the Managed Investments team. Matthew led the initiative to introduce the new Lincoln Australian Income Fund. Initially working in credit analysis at Dun & Bradstreet, Matthew quickly transitioned to a career in funds management in 2006. Matthew started at Lincoln as an analyst, covering a range of different sectors performing company analysis and investment valuation and modelling. Over the years Matthew has shown a demonstrated ability to analyse companies and manage portfolios, which has led him to his current role as Portfolio Manager. Matthew has a Bachelor of Business (International Business) from RMIT and is currently a candidate in CFA programme, having successfully completed Level 1 exams.
Head of Research
Kien leads the Stock Doctor research team and has extensive experience in the investment field, specifically in quantitative research techniques. He previously worked in the role of Portfolio Manager and Senior Quantitative Analyst at Patersons Securities for over 10 years, and prior to that, at Russell Investment providing portfolio construction and risk management strategies to large scale institutional clients including Telstra Super and UniSuper. With a background in actuarial finance, Kien is responsible for the current Stock Doctor research process, including Lincoln’s acclaimed Financial Health methodology.