Now is the time to seize the investment opportunities created through this volatile market, to maximise your capital growth and/or income stream potential.
View this webinar recording, where we will give you a unique insight into the world of managed funds and an opportunity to hear firsthand from the experts who manage over $450 million of clients’ money.
During this webinar, we explored the following:
- How we select stocks for our income and growth portfolios
- Lincoln’s historically-proven Methodology that determines buy and sell decisions
- Current market correction and how we are positioned
- How a Lincoln Managed Fund can complement your investment style and which fund can work best for you:
- Lincoln Australian Growth Fund (LAGF) is aimed at achieving high levels of capital growth over the long-term. The Fund’s proven performance over 5 years is 8.92% p.a.^^ and has delivered a very impressive 12-month total return of 15.07%^^
- Lincoln Australian Income Fund (LAIF) is an excellent opportunity if you are seeking a high level of income with some capital growth. Since inception, it has provided income of 8.20% p.a. compared to its benchmark of just 5.81% p.a.* with an impressive total return of 10.78% p.a.*.
Matthew Swartz is the Portfolio Manager in the Managed Investments team. Matthew led the initiative to introduce the new Lincoln Australian Income Fund. Initially working in credit analysis at Dun & Bradstreet, Matthew quickly transitioned to a career in funds management in 2006. Matthew started at Lincoln as an analyst, covering a range of different sectors performing company analysis and investment valuation and modelling. Over the years Matthew has shown a demonstrated ability to analyse companies and manage portfolios, which has led him to his current role as Portfolio Manager. Matthew has a Bachelor of Business (International Business) from RMIT and is currently a candidate in CFA programme, having successfully completed Level 1 exams.
Head of Research
Kien leads the Stock Doctor research team and has extensive experience in the investment field, specifically in quantitative research techniques. He previously worked in the role of Portfolio Manager and Senior Quantitative Analyst at Patersons Securities for over 10 years, and prior to that, at Russell Investment providing portfolio construction and risk management strategies to large scale institutional clients including Telstra Super and UniSuper. With a background in actuarial finance, Kien is responsible for the current Stock Doctor research process, including Lincoln’s acclaimed Financial Health methodology.