In this White Paper we cover:
– Is the share market right for you?
– Understanding your objectives
– The different styles of stock selection
– Identifying a buying opportunity
– When to sell and exit with discipline
– The real price of neglecting your portfolio
– Ongoing portfolio management
– When to rebalance and take some profits
– How to diversify in the market
– Why volatility is the friend of a fundamental investor.
The key to being a successful long-term investor is strategy. A robust strategy for buying and selling is essential. Without it, the reality is you probably won’t reach your investing potential. In our many years of experience, we know that the difference between sustained share market prosperity and failure is discipline. Follow your strategy (and the fundamental rules) and not the herd. That’s why we created this guide to help you define your strategy, and stick to it.