Lincoln Stock Doctor Education Webinars
Presented by CEO Elio D'Amato, our series of interactive Lincoln Stock Doctor education webinars are designed to help you maximise the value of your Stock Doctor membership. Every week, Elio will guide you through a range of topics to enhance your Stock Doctor experience and investment knowledge.
You will have the opportunity to ask questions during the webinar. Select the introductory, intermediate or advanced topics you would like to attend, and book the relevant dates and session times in the table below. Places are limited for each session so please secure your spot early.
Building successful investment strategies with Stock Doctor
- Lincoln’s research is relied upon by thousands of private and professional investors across Australia. Learn about our academically-proven methodology, how you can apply our disciplined 9 Golden Rules approach and the different investment styles it suits and why investors just like you rely on Stock Doctor to help them with investment decisions. Successful investing with confidence, control and peace of mind is easier than you think!
Navigating the Stock Doctor Online facility
- Learn how to navigate the Stock Doctor online system and use the features to help you manage your share portfolio and leverage off Australia’s leading research.
Part 1: The power of the Stock Doctor Desktop program
- Gain insights into the basic features and tools of the Stock Doctor desktop program and the company research available. Learn how to read and interpret the company summary screen effectively and navigate through different functions of Stock Doctor.
Part 2: The power of the Stock Doctor Desktop program
- This session builds on Part 1 and further explores the power of Australia’s premier share investment tool covering off on more of the Stock Doctor desktop features.
Using Portfolio Manager
- The Portfolio Manager is a powerful tool to keep track of your investments and dividend income. In this session, you will learn how to use this tool and actively maintain your portfolio to ensure you are always in control of your investments.
Using Alerts and Watchlists
- Stock Doctor provides a number of tools to help you stay in control and be aware of what is happening in your share portfolio. In this session you will learn how to use the Alerts and Watchlists features effectively to help you save time when managing your portfolio.
Using the Stock Filter
- The Stock Filter is the most powerful tool in Stock Doctor to identify companies to suit individual investors’ investment criteria. This session will focus on various criteria, how to build custom filters and construct a model portfolio to suit your needs.
Using the Charting tool
- The Charting tool within Stock Doctor has a number of features that even the most fundamental investor will find beneficial. In this session you will learn how to get a comprehensive visual of the stocks in your portfolio.
Building customised Stock Filters
- Learn how to set up different stock filters to help you identify potential investment opportunities based on your investment criteria.
Portfolio management strategies
- Learn how to select and reject stocks with confidence. We will demonstrate various entry and exit strategies and cover the concepts of successful portfolio construction and management.
Building customised Alerts and Watchlists
- Using the Alerts and Watchlists features will provide you with access to company information relevant to your needs, and help you save time so you can focus on being in control and making informed portfolio management decisions.
Building your successful and sustainable investment strategy
- Leverage off Stock Doctor and learn how to build a successful end-to-end portfolio management process to help you take control of your share portfolio in all market conditions.